All the sketches are produced digitally, there is no physical original. The sketches have a Creative Commons Licence that allows their use, unaltered, for non-profit.
When you purchase the print of a sketch here is what you get:
- An A4, 21 cm x 29.7 cm OR an A3+, 13" x
19" i.e 32.9 cm x 48.3 cm print
made on Epson Enhanced (Archival) Matte Paper.
The images are often considerably smaller than the paper size. This means
there is plenty of edge to allow framing options.
More about the prints here.
- I will produce the best quality print I can using the best file I have. I use an Epsom Stylus Photo R2400 printer,
and it does a great job.
- The prints are rated to last about 70 to 150 years.
- Limited editions. Unless stated otherwise I print no more than 25 images, (plus proofs and one for me to keep, asscribed AP). Each print will be numbered out of 25.
- I sign and date each printed
- I reserve the right to use the image in ways other than limited
edition prints, such as projection, on the web and for publication in any form other than the original signed limited edition in A4 or A3 format.
- The print is accompanied by a certificate stating
that you are the original purchaser, also dated and signed.
- You may not reproduce the print without indicating it is a copy of a signed one.
- You are free to sell or auction a print you have purchased.